COVIDSafe HYGIENE PRACTICES
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Santorini on Mudjimba.
During your stay, our priority is taking care of your safety throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
With this in mind, we have enhanced cleaning procedures and guidelines with our cleaning team for the apartments and the operation of the building from check-in to check-out.
Santorini on Mudjimba is a COVIDSafe APP user and we encourage all guests and owners to download the app.
- Your Cleaning Team
- Our cleaning team are following increased personal hygiene standards utilising gloves and antibacterial hand sanitiser.
- Common Areas
- All entrance and exit doors, foyers, lifts, handrails, apartment keys and fobs, after hours key safe, Reception, Reception counter, fire exit doors, stairwell handrails, door handles, and garbage chutes have rigorous cleaning protocols requiring that all surfaces are thoroughly treated with disinfectants.
- We have increased frequency of cleaning through all common areas, including pool and BBQ area seating and equipment.
- Your apartment will undergo our new thorough cleaning standards which includes disinfection of all touch areas including kitchen appliance handles remote controls, light switches, cupboard and door handles, taps & toilet buttons.
- Guest Check In & Departure
- All guests will be required to register at Reception and provide any additional details required by Australian Health Authorities.
- All payments will be processed in advance of arrival, receipts will be emailed if requested.
- All unit keys will be disinfected and sealed in envelopes prior to Guests arrival
- Social distancing practices will be adhered to until no longer required by Australian Health Authorities
Your Resident Managers Julie & John appreciate the opportunity to welcome you to Santorini on Mudjimba.
We take your safety and hygiene whilst staying with us very seriously, therefore we have implemented these protocols to help ensure your family’s health and safety.
We are also following the directives of the Queensland Government.
Please contact us if you have any questions.