TERMS & CONDITIONS OF STAY – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
The Guest acknowledges and agrees that these conditions apply and extend to any person (also referred to as “Guest”) occupying or visiting the apartment or complex and/or using the facilities in the complex at the invitation of or with the authority of the Guest.
- SANTORINI IS A NON-SMOKING RESORT. This includes inside units, on balconies and all common areas.
- Charges must be paid by credit/eftpos card before occupancy commences.
- Occupancy starts and finishes on the dates shown on the Registration Card.
- The Guest will be liable for payment of any charges incurred by any Guest together with all replacements and necessary costs for any damage or loss to the apartment and its contents or the Body Corporate property caused by any guest. This includes extra cleaning fees if the property is left in an unreasonable dirty condition.
- The apartment must not be used for any unlawful purpose.
- Guests may only park cars in the designated parking bay/bays for the apartment.
- Only the number of people shown on the Registration Card may stay in the apartment overnight.
- No animals or pets are to be brought onto the complex.
- Neither the Body Corporate, the Managers or the apartment owner is liable for any damage or loss of property which the guest may sustain whilst on the complex.
- The Guest must comply with the by-laws, rules and regulations of the complex and any reasonable direction by the Managers.
- The Manager may inspect the apartment at any time with reasonable notice and at any time without notice if the Manager is of the opinion that there has been a breach of these conditions.
- The Guest authorises the Manager to charge any credit card for any loss, damage or monetary contribution for which any Guest is liable under this document or otherwise.
- If the occupancy ends or is terminated, the Guest must immediately vacate the apartment. The Manager is authorised to do whatever is required to enforce the eviction of any Guest and removal of Guests property.
- There are no refunds for early departure.
High Season is the period from the 10th Dec to the 23rd January. A deposit of 30% of the total booking is required to confirm a booking in High Season. If the booking is cancelled 28 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, all monies paid will be refunded, less an administration fee equivalent to the 30% deposit accepted and confirmed when making the booking.
If the booking is cancelled less than 28 days prior to the planned arrival date, full payment for the booking will be taken, and there will be no refund unless, and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking, less an administration fee equivalent to the 30% deposit accepted and confirmed when making the booking.
MID & LOW SEASON
Mid Season includes the periods of all Qld School Holidays, & both state and National public holidays.
Mid Season rates may also apply to state & locally held events.
Low Season is all other periods that are not mid & high seasons.
If the booking is cancelled 21 days or more prior to the planned date of arrival, all monies paid will be refunded.
If the booking is cancelled less than 21 days prior to the planned arrival date, there will be no refund unless and until the premises are re-let for the total period of the original booking, less an administration fee equivalent to the first night’s deposit accepted and confirmed when making the booking.